Every Week a Read: Literary Forensic Journal
by Kathryn Ross
Literacy Enrichment for BOYS in Grades 6 through High School
8.5 x 11 paperback, color matte cover, 228 pages
The Every-Week-a-Read Literary Forensics Journal provides a way to record the reading journey of boys in grade six through high school. Six months of literary adventures are packed into this journal with literacy tips customized to the specific challenges of engaging adolescent and teen boys in reading. The journal includes a teacher tutorial for using the journal, instructions, and space to read and record.
- 26 Character Values Action Words and Affirmations
- 26 Book Reports with Illustrations
- 26 Quotes by Classic Writers Promoting Literacy
- 26 Responsive Writing Exercises
- 520 New Words to Chart and Define
- Establishing a Family Literacy Lifestyle Tips to Follow-up Reading
- Literacy Inspiration for Parent-Teachers from Classic Writers
About the Author
Author Kathryn Ross ignites a love of literature and learning with this enrichment tool designed for homeschool students and all lovers of books and reading. She teaches families how to restore their God-given authority as the primary educator in their child’s life through the experience of reading together as a family using literature to create teachable moments, build strong minds, and bind loving hearts.
Designed for HOMESCHOOL and CHRISTIAN CLASSROOMS
and BOOK LOVERS in every home.